Nimisha Mehta is a British actress, model and dancer, of Indian descent, working in the Hindi film industry. She is also known for her work as Aisha in A.I.SHA My Virtual Girlfriend. While she was studying, she also pursued her career as a model and actress. In 2013, she was crowned Miss India London as part of the Miss India Worldwide pageant. In 2016, Nimisha made her Hindi film debut in’ Days of Tafree (remake of Gujarati super hit film Chhello Divas).
Birthday / Date of Birth
Nimisha Mehta was born on the 6th of January 1990, in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
She’s currently 33 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
Nimisha did her schooling in London and graduated in BA Hons LLB Law from University of Westminster with an upper second class degree.
- Father – Viren Mehta
- Mother – Nilma Mehta
- Siblings – Krupali Shah (Older Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nimisha Mehta has dated –
Nimisha has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
See also Ali Rehman Khan Lifestyle, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki, Net Worth, Measurements, Favorites, Biography, Facts & More
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Mehta became known for working within the Hindi film industry. She is best recognized for her role as the main character Aisha in the series A.I.SHA: My Virtual Girlfriend.
In 2016, Nimisha Mehta had her first film onscreen role in the movie Days of Tafree as Pooja.
Nimisha Mehta Net worth
Nimisha Mehta has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nimisha Mehta
- Mehta was born in Ahmedabad, Gujarat to parents Viren and Nilma. She has an older sister named Krupali Shah
- They all moved to London, UK when she was 2 years old where she was raised.
- Alongside her studies, she kept herself busy with modelling and acting in London.
- In 2013, she was crowned Miss India London as part of the Miss India Worldwide pageant.
- She has acted in There will be tomorrow, a short English film directed by Bhushan Gaur (from New York Film Academy), acting opposite Sahil Salathia (Male lead for Everest TV show).
- In 2016, Mehta made her Hindi film debut as Pooja comedy feature film Days of Tafree, a remake of Gujarati hit film Chhello Divas.
- In addition to acting, she is also known for her work as a producer on the short film An Incomplete Tune.
- In 2016, Nimisha starred alongside Yash Soni comedy film Days of Tafree.
- The actress has also starred in two series of the web science fiction thriller series, A.I.SHA My Virtual Girlfriend.