Bryce Hall became active in social media in 2014. He started with a streaming app called YouNow after getting bullied. After that, he started creating videos on Vine and Musical.ly.
Before the app was shut down, he had earned over 30,000 followers. Hall also got more than a million followers on Musical.ly.
In 2015, Hall started his YouTube channel. In 2018, he then moved to Los Angeles to pursue his social media career. Then, he joined a social media stars group called Sway House.
He also signed a contract with a management company named TalentX Entertainment, along with other members such as Josh Richards, Noah Beck, and Joe Albanese.
In 2017, he joined other influencers for The Press Play Tour. Two years later, Hall appeared in a documentary movie called Jawline.
In 2020, Hall released a podcast about finance called Capital University. That year, he appeared in Josh Richards’ music video titled Still Softish.
He also launched a merchandise line called Party Animal with the logo of Party Animal University.
He has collaborated with other internet stars such as Griffin Johnson, Noah Beck, and Charli D’Amelio.
- Full name: Bryce Michael Hall
- Stage name: Bryce Hall
- Nickname: Bryce
- Born: August 14, 1999, Maryland, US
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Nationality: American
- Height: 172 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 75 kg (165 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Internet personality
- Education: Howard High School
- Hobbies: Partying and making videos
- Parents: – (Father) and Lisa (Mother)
- Sibling: –
- Girlfriend: Zoe Gara (2022 – ), Addison Rae (2020-2021)
- Facebook: @bryce.hall.395891
- Twitter: @BryceHall
- Instagram: @brycehall
- TikTok: @brycehall
- YouTube: Bryce Hall Official
- Hall was raised by a single mother named Lisa.
- His mother also gained a following on Instagram.
- Hall is the only child.
- He grew up in Ellicott City.
- Hall owns a dog named Cici.
- Lanar Hoades is Hall’s favorite actress.
- His celebrity crush is Harry Styles.
- He likes listening to Justin Bieber’s song Love Yourself.
- Hall becomes good friends with John Richards, Dixie D’Amelio, and Tayler Holder.
- In 2017, he gained controversy after peeing off a balcony in the Marriott hotel when a Playlist Live was held.
- He made an excuse that it was 4 AM and he drank a lot of apple juice.
- The TikTok star Zach Clayton accused him of assaulting her in 2018.
- In 2019, he dated a dancer Elle Danjean and for a while.
- However, they remain good friends.
- In May 2020, Hall accused a TikTok star named Thomas Petrou of thieving money from Hype House members.
- In the same month, he was arrested with Jaden Hossler for marijuana possession.
- The controversy settled in October 2020 through his podcast.
- In June 2020, Hall got heat after tweeting about heterophobia in the social media community.
- He violated the social distancing rule due to the Covid-19 pandemic by celebrating his birthday in Los Angeles.
- Then, he was charged by the city attorney for violating the rule.
- In October 2020, he started dating a TikTok star named Addison Rae.
- Their fans call the couple Braddison.
- His ideal type is…
Pics of Bryce Hall
1. Even with a simple outfit, Bryce Hall looks handsome
2. He wears a grey hoodie with black pants
3. Imagine a delivery man like him!
4. Hall wears a black-and-white outfit
5. The social media star wears a pink hoodie and short pants
Despite his controversies, Bryce Hall remains to gain a huge following and entertains people through his social media.